Youtube | Download Youtube APK [ Latest Version ] – Updated 26-07-2017
With the introduction of good internet connection and some great smart devices, people are slowly warding themselves off from PCs and laptops. There are smartphones and tablets powerful enough to make the best of both worlds, and high speed internet services are proving to be like a cherryto the cake. People use smartphones for almost all of their normal computer-related activities like browsing the web, sending emails and making video calls. Thus, smartphones and tablets are more than enough for the normal user.
Talking of displays, the aforementioned products come loaded with some great display panels.Because of that, watching videos on it is a great experience. 720p displays are quite easy to get, while some high end devices have a 1080p display panel. Both of them are great for video streaming, and when it comes to streaming videos online, it is practically impossible to think of any other video-streaming service other than YouTube.
YouTube is a name familiar to almost everybody today. Since its release in 2005, the service has been gaining popularity at quite a steady rate, and today, it has managed to become the best video-streaming service in the world. It makes use of Google AdSense to gain popularity and generate revenue through advertising, and is responsible for getting people famous overnight. It is a great platform for budding singers, movie makers, gamers and tech enthusiasts to showcase their talent and gain fans and followers.With over 100 million videos, YouTube is the most famous video-streaming service in the world, and it has an Alexa rank of 2.
YouTube also has an Android app of its own, and just like the website, it too is loaded with tons of features. Because of that, it has been downloaded more than 5 billion times on Android devices! Some features of YouTube app are stated below.
Features of YouTube-
- The app is compatible with every single Android powered device and because of that, a lot of people use it worldwide. The interface is simple and it provides the best available quality for the videos it features. If you have a good internet connection, you will enjoy every bit of the YouTube app.
- The app is barely 20 megabytes in size, and it even works on single cored devices. It is optimized for every Android device, and so, lagging or unresponsiveness is not an issue.
- The videos can be played up to the resolution which your device supports (and on the upload quality as well).So, if you have a good display, the videos will run flawlessly.
- You can also upload videos using the YouTube app. Other features include creating your own channel, subscribing to other channels, liking videos, and yes, the famous offline
- Liked are remembered by the app, and can be re-viewed later on.You can press the bell icon on the channel pages and never miss out on any update from those channels. Thus, always stay connected to your favourite channels by getting timely notified about them.
- Live videos can also be started or viewed using the YouTube app along with 360-videos as well. Thus, the YouTube app (just like the website) provides all the necessary features on the go.
- You can save some videos on your internal storage and watch them later on using the offline saving feature. No internet is needed to watch the saved videos.
How to install YouTube?
- First, you need to download the .APK file online. Be sure to save it to a safe location on your device.
- Then, go to Settings > Security Settings > Tap onEnable Installation from Unknown Sources to enable it.
- Using a file manager tool, access the download location and tap on the .APK file for Snapseed.
- Tap on install.