Since the evolution of technology, people are inclined on using latest piece of tech with features worth boasting about. From old PDAs to smartphones, almost everything has changed. We have got big screens, fast processors and what not. But, there is one thing which has not changed even a wee bit; that is, the internet. Internet, today, is the need of the time. It is hard to imagine a world without internet. Be it laptops, computers or even super computers, internet is needed at every single corner of technology nowadays. And what is a better mode of accessing the web pool than a web browser.
Alibaba Group is a name which is commonly known to many people now. They are responsible for a lot of famous products, websites and affiliations. Examples include 9Apps, AliExpress etc. That said, one more product/app/website for which the group has gained a lot of popularity is the world famous UC Browser. UC Browser has been developed by UC Web, with its parent company being Alibaba Group. It is the only browser which is available on almost every single platform like Android, iOS, Symbian, J2ME (Java) etc. Because of that, it is one of the most used web browsers in the world.
UC Browser works on U3 Engine that makes it fast, reliable, free from bugs and far more optimized for any device than other prominent browsers out there. As per the official stats (and inputs from many tech-magazines, UC Browser is regarded as the best internet browser for handheld devices in India, China and Indonesia. This is justified by the user-reviews it gets (and has got) and the ratings it has received on Google Play. In India, UC Browser is the most used web browser, with downloads more than1 million. Apart from that, official claims by UC Webstate that more than 800 million people have started to use UC Browser (till date) and will soon reach 1 billion by 2018.
Some prominent features of UC Browser include-
- It supports cloud acceleration and data compression, thus, the data packets sent and received by the user increasesand faster browsing speeds are encountered.
- There is an embedded download manager, so no need to download any third-party download manager and clog up your device’s storage space.
- It has a well-optimized access to DNS servers.
- UC Browser even supports UC News, an add-on service to keep you updated to all the worldly happenings around you. It is a great way to keep yourself updated (also, no need for any other news app).
- You can also share your web content directly to your social media with the help of certain plugins that come preinstalled.
Following are the steps to Install UC Browser for Android-
- Once you have downloaded the app’s .APK file, you would need a file manager to locate the file on your device.
- After that go to Settings >Security Settings >Enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Locate the .APK file using a file manager.
- Install it.
Apart from its ease of use, UC Browser has a lot of benefits over other web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Opera etc.
- It saves a lot of data while surfing the web. So, people need not worry about the excess data being wasted.
- Embedded video-downloader is another cool feature the app has to offer. Access any video and the option to download it prompts on the side. Simply click on it to start downloading the video.
- There is full support of all the latest plugins, including ad-block, proxy-server, and other features that make UC Browser one of the best browsers in the world.
Download UC Browser for Android Here:
So, do give it a shot if you wish to be a part of the UC community and experience the best browsing experience ever.