Quora | Download Quora APK For Android – 9Appsapk.net.in
“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.”
“He, who seeketh the answers, is a wise man.”
Today, more than 1 billion people use smartphones. Smartphones have become more than a luxury item now, today, they have become a necessity. People need to be connected to the world at all times. There are important emails to be sent, people to talk to, video lectures to attend, and some great moments to be captured. The smartphone (and tablet)does all that with just a tap of screen.
It is good to be inquisitive. Many a times, there are a lot of questions that need instant answering.Quora is a platform which allows the users to ask and answer questions that have been asked by other people.To be a part of the forever growing community, download the app today (for free).
Those of you who areinto questioning and answering online, Quora must be a familiar name. For others, it is a questioning and answering platform which was launched as a website, back in 2010. It was founded by two ex-employees of Facebook, Adam D’Angelo and Charlie Cheever. Since its release, it has become the best questioning and answering service online. A lot of famous people use Quora as well, and it has become a platform for some great answers, good questions, and endless discussions. Users can even follow other users and this makes it a good semi-social networking in its own.
A mobile/tablet based app was launched on different operating systems, and today, it has been downloaded over 100 million times (around 10 million times on Android), and the Android based app has been rated 4.5/5 (on average).
Features of Quora-
- Quora is a platform where people can ask questions and answer other questions. The thirst for knowledge can be quenched here, as Quora features some of the world’s finest writers, motivational speakers, and famous mentors. Thus, it is more or less like a hub where you get to see answers from famous people.
- You can post as many questions you like, and respond to thousands of questions.If you need assistance, post a question and wait patiently for someone to answer it. You can also answer as many questions you like to.
- You can follow your favourite topics and be a part of every discussion related to it. All the content featured is of good quality, and a lot of experienced and learned people are active on Quora.
- Be it a writer or a doctor, an engineer or a student, everybody uses Quora and with Quora, there is an endless session of questions and answers. Thus, it is a great way to share your knowledge to the world.
- If people like your answer, they can even respond to it by upvotingyour answer. If a question manages to raise a number of audience, it even gets featured in the home feed for other users to see.
- Great work is always appreciated by the community, so if you are active in responding to the questions, other people may ask you for assistance. So, be privileged with Quora and start asking (and questioning, duh)!
How to install Quora?
First, you will have to download the .APK file (executable setup file for Android) online. Then, follow the following steps-
- Save the .APK file at a secure location on your device.
- Enable Installation from Unknown Sources. To do that, go to Settings -> Security Settings ->Tap on Enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Then, using a File Manager, access the saved-file location.
- Click on it to begin the installation. Once it is installed, you can even create a home-screen shortcut.