Download Opera Mobile APK From 9Apps
Smartphones are the need of the time. Today, every third person owns a smartphone. It has become a necessity now. College students are given assignments on Google Classroom, emails are sent and received with just a mere tap, and information can be searched for using the internet. Talking of internet, browsers have always had an important role to play here. A web browser is an application program (or software, if used on PC), designed to enable the user to access the internet. It follows the Word Wide Web protocol and works on hyperlinks. In the mobile industry, there are plenty of mobile web browsers, but Opera Mobile is one such browser that steals the show.
Opera was founded in 1995 by Jon Stephenson von Tetzchner and Geir Ivarsøy, in Norway. The following year, they launched their first ever web browser (known as Opera), which took the computing community by storm. It was a good web browser, which paved way for Opera in the giant pool of internet browsers. Today, about 22 years later, Opera is used by plenty of people. It has withstood time, critics, lows and highs, and has emerged victorious, and today, people just love it.
Opera was already ruling the browsing community when they decided to bring their flagship web browser to mobile phones and PDAs. In 2010, they launched the first ever on Windows Phone and the feedback was positive, and so they decided to launch it on other operating systems like Symbian and Android. So, this is how Opera set foot on its Android-based journey to become one of the most widely used (and liked) mobile web browsers for Android. As expected, it again proved its worth and Android users love it. It has been commended by reviewers like CNET and Softonic, and is rated 4.3/5 on Google Play.
Features of Opera Mobile-
Some of the features of this app are-
- It has its own news feed, which allows you to go through all the daily happenings around you with just a swipe. You can either read the news instantaneously, or even save it for later viewing.
- After an update, the browser has been redesigned. The signature red colour remains, but some part of the interface has been changed (for good).
- Pages load faster after the update and it even blocks the ads to save additional browsing data.
- With Opera Mobile, there is no need for any YouTube app. Just access the website via your Opera Mobile browser and use it with ease. The advanced video compression technology does not let the device’s speed give up to the video-streaming demands of the website. So, video-streaming will be a smooth experience with Opera Mobile.
- There is a built-in data saving mode, which can be toggled easily. It not only saves the data, but also allows the web pages to load quickly.
- You can save pages, bookmark them, or even bookmark the entire session quite easily. It does come in handy when you have accessed a lot of pages and wish to reopen them again sometime.
- Finally, you even get the incognito mode with Opera Mobile. Enjoy hassle-free private browsing on the go.
- Text wrapping returns to Opera Mobile, which allows texts to fit the screen aspect ratio (or resolution) even while zooming in or out.
How to install On Mobile?
- Download the .APK file online.
- Go to Settings > Security Settings > Enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Enable the aforementioned option, and then using a file manager, access the downloaded .APK file’s location.
- Tap on the file and then tap on Install to begin the installation.
- You can also create a homescreen shortcut for faster access. Enjoy!