Download MyJIO From 9Apps
Last Update on 15th September , 2019
|App Name||MyJio application|
In India, we had been introduced to 4G powered devices (especially phones)around 2013. Credits go to Airtel and Huawei. But one thing was not right, the 4G tariffs.Since the technology was new, ISPs were charging big bucks and providing little data. This became a trend till Reliance Communications launched Jioand it broke all stereotypes (literally).It was beta-launched around the Christmas of 2015 as the first ever 4G VoLTE network (Voice over LTE network) in India, and it was officially launched for the public in September, 2016. Reliance followed the trend it’s been famous for, i.e. free distribution of SIM cards, and it was liked by many.According to Wikipedia, today, it covers more than 22 telecom circles across India.
Soon after releasing Jio, Reliance Group launched an app called MyJio which was supposedly launched to manage all the Jio services. For Jio users, MyJio is their one-stop to install Jio apps, recharge their Jio accounts, generate coupon code and get the Jio SIM card home delivered,keep a track of the data consumed, track the data left, manage your Jio account etc. It even has a collection of similar Jio powered apps which may come in handy if you use a Jio SIM card.Users can benefit a lot from MyJio app since it is well optimized for Jio users. Below are some of the features which the MyJio app boats of-
Features of MyJio app-
Those Jio users who install the MyJio app soon, may benefit a lot from the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhanoffer which provides unlimited Jio services for three months at least.So, those of you who forgot to recharge your Jio numbers with the tariffs during April, now is the chance to do it.
- The app is well-optimized for Jio users, so there is no need for any signing up process. Just insert the Jio SIM card and open the app, it will automatically login to your Jio account (linked to your SIM card).
- It is your one stop to get all the trending Jio powered apps. So, no need to look all over the app stores and download the apps individually. MyJio features all of the Jio apps in a single tray. Just click download to start downloading.
- It even comes equipped with a live tracker which helps you keep a track of the amount of data you have consumed, number of calls you have made, duration of those calls etc. No need for any external monitoring app now.
- It even displays your credited account balance. Thus, no need to mug up those USSDs.
- Those of you who are new to the app, just generate your UID/barcode and get your Jio SIM home delivered (for free)!
- All the latest offers, all the best recharges are mentioned in the app, with a variety of modes of payment as well.
- You can also generate a full detailed account statement, bill etc.
- The help centre is where you can find FAQs, talk to the customer care executive, representatives etc. Again, sans remembering those USSD codes.
Also Check : Download Videos And Songs for free
How to install MyJio app?
Once you have downloaded the MyJio app for your Android device (should be 4G enabled device), do the following to install the app (Android 4.0.4 and/or above)-
- Save the downloaded .APK file to secured location. You will need a file manager to do that.
- After that, go to Settings.
- Open Security Settings.
- There, Enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Open the location where the .APK file is savedand install it.
- Once it has been installed, you can either launch it directly from the app tray or you may even create a homescreen shortcut.