Download Google Hangout From 9Apps !
Google has been in the social business for quite sometime. With the creation of Gmail, 13 years ago, Google entered the social media pool. It proved to be a great step-up by the company, because other market giants like Yahoo! and MSN had already enamoured the public with their products. In 2005, Google launched Google Talk (abbreviated as Gtalk). It was a portable messenger which allowed the users to chat, and make voice and video calls. It proved to be successful and was widely acclaimed. Google Talk was one of the very few software applications that had been launched on a wide variety of operating systems. However, it was later discontinued. It was a time of instant messaging, people had stopped using Yahoo! Messenger and MSN. People resorted to more sophisticated tech, and that is when Google decided to re-launch their flagship product in a whole-new avatar. Yes, this new avatar is what we know today as Hangouts.
Also Check : Download Voot from 9Apps
About Google Hangouts-
Hangouts is a portable all-in-one social interaction platform by Google, which is synched with the user’s Google+ profile. It allows you to import your contacts from Gmail as well, so no need to worry about losing out on those people. Hangouts allows you to interact with your friends through instant messaging, video chat, voice calling using VOIP and SMS as well. It is the single application by Google which integrates Google Talk and Google+ Messenger into one package. Hangouts is loaded with great features, because of which it is liked by many people worldwide. It is rated 4/5 on Google Play and has even been featured in the Editor’s Choice list. That mentioned, Hangouts is best used for making video conferences. It is used in multinational companies, schools, colleges, and even in hospitals. So, whether it is just a hanging out session with your buddies, or an important conference, Hangouts has got your back.
Features of Google Hangouts-
Apart from acting as a mode of conversation between two or more people, there are plenty of other nice features which make Hangouts liked by all-
- Chatting with people becomes more convenient with Hangouts. You can add up to 150 people in a single chat-room (group). So, reaching out to people becomes easier with it.
- You can set status messages, send photos, videos, audio, GIFs, emojis etc. as well. Hangouts make sure that you and your friends never get bored.
- Hang out with up to 10 of your buddies using the video conferencing feature. Also, video and audio calling is absolutely free of cost, so need to worry about spending those extra bucks.
- The app is well-optimized for Android smartphones and so it gives you a hassle-less experience.
- There is easy synchronization between Google Hangouts on all the devices. So, even if you are switching from one operating system to another, synching your data is very easy.
- You can drop a message to your contacts, even when they are not online. So no need to wait in order to drop a message.
- The interface is quite easy to understand, and simplicity is what makes this app so wonderful. Also, it is from Google, so yeah, you can expect all sorts of cool vibes from it as well.
How to install Hangouts?
- Download the .APK file for Hangouts online, and save it to a safe location on your device.
- Go to Settings > Security Settings > Enable Installation from Unknown Sources. Tap to enable it.
- After that, using a file manager, go to the file location and tap on it.
- Tap on install and the installation will begin.
- You can also create a home screen shortcut for easier access.