Google Photos | Download Google Photos APK
Smartphone users have a knack for clicking, saving, and sharing photos and videos. With great camerasand good storage space,people can save a lot of videos, photos and other files (or data) on their smartphones. Although smartphones today come laden with a huge ROM,plenty of people often find themselves using the micro SD-cards and other cloud storageservices.People want to save more and more storage space on their device, and once again, Google comes to the rescue.Be it Android or iOS, Google Photos is your one app which lets you save and share photos online using a Google id.
About Google Photos-
The service was launched by Google in 2015, as a photo storage and sharing service. Soon after its release, an app version of it was released on Android as well.Unlike other photo and video cloud service, Google Photos allows unlimited (yes, you read that correctly) storage space for every single user, that too absolutely free of cost. Photos up to 16 megapixels, and up to 1080p videos can be uploaded to Google Photos easily.All you need is a good internet connection and Photos does the rest for you. Those of you who are into exploringnew photos online, you can search for other featured content on Google Photos as well. It automatically generates albums for you so finding photos becomes a lot easier with Photos.As of today, it has been downloaded more than 3 billion times (on Android)! Apart from that, it has received a great score of 4.5/5 on Google Play Store.
Features of Google Photos-
- It provides free unlimited storage for all its users. With infinite storage space, users can save almost every single photo and video (photos being up to 16 megapixels and videos being up to 1080p). Thus, it is a great way to back up all videos and photos with ease. Bonus, you can upload a photo using an Android device and recover it on an iPhone as well.
- If you are running out of storage space on your smartphone or tablet, upload all your videos and photos to Google Photos and save a lot of memory for other important files, games and music. Uploaded photos and videos can be backed up very easily and it is absolutely safe and free.
- Due to the app’s smart AI, you can search for the content with the help of photos. No need to type in the details or anything, just start searching from the photos directly. E.g. If you wish to search for photos of earth, just perform a visual search using earth’s photo.
- You can create videos, collages, panoramas, and animations using Google Photos. Thus, it not only is a great app to save your photos, you can sort them and arrange them as per your will.
- All the data uploaded to Google Photos is 100% safe and secure. Google uses the best security software for its contents and which makes it almost impenetrable. Thus, you can hope for the best in-class safety features with Google Photos.
- You can edit your photos and videos using the advance editing tools, add filters to it, and even share it with anyone with ease.
How to install Google Photos?
- Download the .APK file online.
- On your device, open Settings > Security Settings > Tap on Enable Installation from Unknown Sources to enable it.
- Using a file manager**, search for the .APK file and tap on it to install.
- You can also create a home-screen shortcut for faster access.
** If you do not have a file manager installed on your device, download one from our website.