About Flipkart APP-
Even before ‘Make in India’ was a thing, two passouts from IIT Delhi, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal had gifted India possibly one of the biggest e-commerce websites ever. Yes, you guessed it, Flipkart. Both had previously worked for Amazon, but later on decided to leave their job and to create one of the most used (and relied upon) websites in India. Thus, in 2007 they went on to launch Flipkart.com (previously Flipkart Online ServicesPvt.Ltd.) and it was warmly accepted by all over the country.The company/website started off as a mode of selling books, small items of daily use, stationary products etc. but now, it has a revenue of over 2 billion USD and the company was valued 11.6 billion USD in 2017. As of today, it has an employee count of over 30,000. The company went on to buy Jabong, Myntra and Ebay.in, all of which are big e-commerce websites.
Flipkart Online Shopping App-
By 2012, Flipkart had become a full-fledged website with its sales soaring high. Thus, in 2013, they decided to launch their own mobile app.The app is the on-the-go way of accessing Flipkart whenever and wherever the need arises, and provides some great features to enhance the online shopping experience. The app is available on various mobile operating systems like Android, iOS, Windows etc. and is widely used because of its simplicity, ease of use, bug-free nature, and tons of features.The app gets timely updates, so there is no option of crashes or fails.Possibly the best feature of the Flipkart Online Shopping App is the number of offers for the app users. Yes, loads and loads of offers are available for the app users; so go forth and download the app today!
Features of Flipkart App Online Shopping App-
There are plenty of features of the Flipkart app – Online Shopping App which make it stand tall in the pool of e-commerce apps/websites. Some of the features worth boasting about are-
- The app is quite small in size, so it would not consume much storage space on your device.
- The small size even adds on to the performance boost, so, your device’s performance will not get affected.
- The search option is well optimized and it even provides predictive search, which helps you to quickly find the item you were looking for.
- There are plenty of filters to enhance the search and you can even sort the items according to price, relevance, popularity etc.
- The app provides timely notifications so that you may never skip any offer. Also, not to forget the Big Billion Sale!
- Premium members can even opt for one-day delivery, and the service is best in-class.
- Flipkart, with the launching of its app, has become a direct competitor to Amazon, which clearly shows the potential in the e-commerce group founded by the Bansals.
- Logging into and signing up the app is very easy. You may either opt for a proper sig-up, or simply use your pre-existing Google account for signing into it automatically.
Steps to install the Flipkart Online Shopping App-
- Once you have downloaded the .APK file, save it to a safe location on your device.
- After that, go to Settings > Security Settings.
- There, Enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- After that, use a file manager to find the downloaded file.
- Install it.
- You may also create a home-screen shortcut for the app for easy access.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Is the download safe of Flipkart App?
Yes, the download is 100% safe and has been verified (and used) by thousands of people.
- Is the app too big in size of Flipkart app apk?
Not at all; the app is barely 13mb in size.
- Is it the latest version of the Flipkart app?
Yes, it is the latest version.
- What all payment modes does the flipkart app support?
The app supports Cash on Delivery, Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking, EMI (for specific items), and PhonePe Wallet.
Happy Shopping on Flipkart app!