CCleaner | Download CCleaner APK For Android
With more and more apps and a good internet connection, smartphones and tablets are prone to all kinds of junk. These junk files are responsible for the crashes, freezing and slowing down of the device. Thus, there are a number of factors responsible for deteriorating your smartphone’s or tablet’s life. Flooding cache, stored junk files, and non-optimized RAM can be discomforting.The question is, what to do next? Is there a possible way of getting ridof such a problem? The answer is, yes,there is a solution – CCleaner.
CCleaner is a junk cleaning app, developed by Piriform. The app cleans all the temporary files, unwanted junk files, cache memory, RAM, and fixes all the registry issues with the device. An Android version of the software was launched in 2014, and it has been warmly received by the community. The app has been reviewed by a number of tech dailies and it has managed to receive a lot of positive reviews. Today, CCleaner is used on more than 100 million Android devices, and it has managed to receive a good score of 4.4/5 on Google Play Store. Thus, you can delete all the junk, reclaim available space, and even monitor your system for any flaws. So download the app today for free!
Features of CCleaner-
- Since the app is a junk cleaner, you can clean all the unnecessary files on your device and plenty of other unused files as well. Such files take up a lot of storage space and make your smartphone (or tablet) slow. Thus, the app automatically detects any junk file and prompts you to remove it using the app.
- The app is completely safe and is a great way to remove all the inessential and junk files to boost up your device’s performance (optimize it). You can clean the application cache with a simple touch, and you can also delete all the call logs and text messages.
- Junk files occupy storage space on the device and this affects the performance. Thus, CCleaner is a great app to get rid of all the junk files easily with just a touch. Apart from that, the app also has an inbuilt app manger which allows you to uninstall apps from your phone or tablet.
- Optimizing your device is very easy with CCleaner. All you need to do is, open CCleaner, tap on analyse, and once it gets analysed, tap on clean. It not only frees up the RAM, but also restores the storage space. It is a must have app if you own a high storage device, since apps usually take up a lot of cache storage space, and CCleaner is really beneficial in clearing up all that junk.
- It also has a storage analyser, which analyses the device’s internal storage for all the types of files and folders, and displays a coloured bar indicating the type of data associated with apps, videos, images, audio, documents, and other file types.
- You can view your device’s system information like – Android version, up-time, IMEI number, model, root status, network information, memory usage, battery level and temperature, and CPU activity.
How to install CCleaner?
First, you will have to download the .APK file (executable setup file for Android) online. Then, follow the following steps-
- Save the .APK file at a secure location on your device.
- Enable Installation from Unknown Sources. To do that, go to Settings -> Security Settings ->Tap on Enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Then using a File Manager access the saved-file location.
- Click on it to begin the installation. Once it is installed, you can even create a home-screen shortcut.